Red Beans & Rice Entrée Mix, 7oz
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
Good on Mondays…and Every Day. Our Red Beans are authentically New Orleans, enough said!
Louisiana Fish Fry Products of Baton Rouge, La., was founded more than 30 years ago as an offshoot of the retail seafood operation, Tony's Seafood. Today, it is one of the fastest-growing food manufacturing businesses in Louisiana, and makers of the #1 Fish Fry. The company produces a line of quality products, formulated to make Cajun cuisine favourites easy to prepare at home.
- Ingredients: Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Whole Red Beans, Red Bean Powder, Onion*, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten & Safflower Oil), Red And Green Bell Pepper*, Tomato Powder, Salt, Garlic*, Smoky Bacon Ham Flavor (Maltodextrin, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, and Silicone Dioxide), Soybean Oil (Highly Refined), Smoke Powder (Yellow Corn Flour, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor), Black Pepper, Parsley Flakes*, Red Pepper.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges willbe honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between nov 5-dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until jan 13 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
- Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec. 2nd.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.