Sauté Pan with Lid - Tri-Ply Stainless, 4Qt
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
Sauté, brown, and sear with the All-Clad 4-Quart Stainless Steel Sauté Pan! This classic pan's large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. As with all cookware from All-Clad's Stainless Collection, this piece has a stick-resistant 18/10 stainless steel interior and bonded three-ply construction with an aluminum core to deliver even heating. The sauté pan has two handles—a long, riveted stick handle, plus an additional loop handle on the pan's opposite side. Ideal for a range of foods, the sauté pan allows you to brown or sear, then deglaze or finish in liquid—all in one pan.
Originally designed to meet the demands of professional chefs, All-Clad is the undisputed choice in top culinary circles and four-star kitchens throughout the world.
Today, it is also a prized possession of uncompromising home cooks. No cookware can rival its exquisite lines, impeccable balance, innovative technology, meticulous hand-finishing and construction warranted to last a lifetime.
Each piece of All-Clad’s Stainless Collection cookware is manufactured using premium tri-ply construction with an aluminium core to deliver even heat distribution. The aluminum core conducts and retains heat superbly. This core extends not only across the bottom but all the way up the sides for optimal heat distribution. The interiors and exteriors are polished 18/10 stainless steel. The magnetic stainless steel bottoms make Allclad Stainless cookware perfect for all heating sources including induction and are safe to use in the oven and under the grill. The enhanced riveted stick handles stay cool on the stove top. The lids are also made of stainless steel.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov 1 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 16 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.