Steel Fry Pan - Mineral B Element, 26cm
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
The de Buyer Mineral B Element pans are made of carbon steel, which is not stainless. This seems like a disadvantage, but it definitely is not! The pans are all solid and heavy and have no non-stick coating. The more you use the pan the more it forms a coating of itself. Because the pans has no non-stick coating, they can bake at very high temperatures. You can also feel free to use steel utensils without worrying about damaging the non-stick coating. The Mineral B Element pans with a thin layer of beeswax on the baking area. This makes the risk of corrosion a lot lower. In addition, this helps to flavour the seasoning in the pan. As a result the pan has somewhat of a non-stick layer by itself, compared to the regular Acier Carbone-series. The B Element deBuyer Mineral pans are suitable for all heat sources. Also for induction and they can go into the oven. These pans do need a special treatment, but when used properly a pleasure to work with.
- Coated with an organic beeswax protective finish to protect against oxidation
- 100% natural steel PTFE and PFOA free. No chemicals added
- Environmentally safe production
- Ecologocal, recyclable, and good for the environment
- High temperature: Perfect for sealing, browning and grilling
- Authentic design, symbol of French gastronomy
- "Lyonnaise" shape for perfect flipping
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Flat Rate Shipping: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honoured if unopened, unused and in orginal packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov.4 - Dec. 24 can be returned/exchanged until Jan. 14 with original Receipt, Gift Receipt or Online Order Number.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec. 3rd.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- No refunds/exchanges on food items.
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All sale items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.