SuperSteel Tri-Ply Clad - Dutch Oven with cover, 5L
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
SuperSteel pots and pans are made in Canada and feature a tri-ply design throughout the entire pan, providing even, consistent heat distribution with no hot spots. Made using two heavy gauge layers of stainless steel, each fused to a heat conducting middle layer, the result is an incredibly durable and heat efficient tri-ply cooking vessel. The beautifully polished exterior is induction compatible and the 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food. SuperSteel lets you cook with confidence and control, while saving time and energy. Oven and dishwasher safe, and suitable for all cooktops including induction. Ideal for both the stovetop and the oven, and perfect for braising meat; cooking soups, stews, and sauces; boiling water for pasta; frying chicken; and more. Lifetime Warranty. L-36cm x W - 25cm x H12cm Base 23.5cm
-Thick Gauge 18/10 Stainless Steel
-Tri-Ply Clad Design combining 18/10 stainless steel, an aluminum middle core and magnetic exterior steel for fast, and even heat control so food cooks beautifully like it does on cooking shows.
-Induction Compatible and safe for all stovetops including gas, electric, halogen and ceramic.
-Oven Safe so you can go from stovetop, to oven, to table creating the perfect dishes.
-Curved No-Drip Lip only possible with thick stainless steel so food never spills.
-Dual Riveted Cast Stainless Steel Handles that never loosen or fall off.
-Tight Fitting Lids so food cooks quickly and uniformly.
-Lifetime Warranty means Meyer is a brand you can trust and rely on.
-Made for Canadians, by Canadians so you can feel confident about the quality of our cookware knowing you're supporting hard working Canadians.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- We also do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.