3X Bluicer Pro - Stainless Steel, 1100 Watts
- Calculated at Checkout
Make the most of your fresh ingredients with the 3X Bluicer Pro. This high performance blender juicer features our Kinetix contoured blade & bowl system and a 3.5 inch/88mm extra wide chute. With Cold Spin Technology™, 5 one touch programs and 10 precision speed control, you can extract fresh juice straight into a high capacity 1.5L blender jug and create delicious fresh, slushies, smoothies, cocktails and much more.
BLEND, JUICE OR BOTH
You no longer need to choose. With the 3X Bluicer Pro you can blend, juice or combine both. Create healthier and flavoursome smoothies, frappes, slushies, fresh cocktails and many more by combining blended and juiced fresh ingredients into your creations. Maximize the freshness and get 3X the flavours, variety and fun.
5 ONE TOUCH PROGRAMS
One touch programs feature optimized time and speed combinations to produce tastier results. Enjoy dairy smoothies and smoother green smoothies thanks to the two smoothie programs. Turn ice into snow with pulse/ice crush or easily create delicious fresh cocktails with the frozen cocktail one touch program.
KINETIX BOWL AND BLADE SYSTEM
Combines the functionality of a powerful blender with some food processing tasks for versatility and convenience. Crush and chop to turn ice into snow, fold and aerate for creamy smoothies and soups.
COLD SPIN TECHNOLOGY
Cold Spin Technology allows juice to flow up and through the stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by an Italian-made mesh filter to ensure an insignificant temperature increase, less than 1.8°F.
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel housing
- Capacity: Jug - 50 fluid ounce - Pulp Bin - 3.2qt / 3L
- Settings: 10 speed settings / 5 one touch programs
- Power: 1100W
- Included Accessories: Recipe cards, cleaning brush, Cup nozzle to juice into a glass
- Dimensions: W 39.8 x D 41 x H 45.1 cm
- Warranty: 2 year product warranty
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov 1 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 16 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
Any product returned to The Gourmet Warehouse without prior authorization from The Gourmet Warehouse Online Customer Service will be considered an unauthorized return, and the customer will not receive credit for the product and The Gourmet Warehouse will not ship the product back to you.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.