Bread Knife - Classic, 9-in
- Free Shipping
The wide, “low frequency” serrations on the Shun Classic Bread Knife are not only razor-sharp, but they do a much better job slicing any type of bread than a straight-edged knife. The undulating serrations provide the power you need to gently saw through a crusty loaf without tearing the tender interior. And it works equally well on very soft breads and even pastries. Whether your bread is delicately tender or wonderfully crusty, just gently saw back and forth to cut off the perfect slice of bread with nary an unsightly rip or tear.
- Slice tender or crusty breads with no ripping, squashing, or tearing
- Hand-sharpened 16° single-bevel blade
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $10.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $12.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting as low as: $19.00
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERNS PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting as low as: $26.00
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges willbe honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between nov 5-dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until jan 13 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
- Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec. 2nd.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.