Heirloom Tomatoes with Herbed Ricotta
..GO TO RECIPE VIDEO..>..
- 2 pounds mixed varietals heirloom tomatoes
- 2/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Fleur de sel
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Herbed Ricotta Ingredients:
- 2 cups natural fresh ricotta
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped basil
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped tarragon
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
2. To serve, slice the tomatoes, and lay them on a round platter. Mix together the lemon juice and olive oil, drizzle evenly over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the toasted pine nuts. Using a soup spoon, randomly scatter spoonfuls of the prepared ricotta all over the dish.
3. Finish with a good grinding of fresh pepper and serve.
Copyright© caren mcsherry 06/18