Herb Roasted Lamb Chops
- 6 double loin lamb chops about 6 ounces each, 11/2 inches thick
- 2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh savoury, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
2. Mix together the thyme, rosemary, basil, savory, sage. salt and pepper. Press the herb mixture onto both sides of the lamb chops.
3. Heat a grill or cast iron pan to high, add the oil to the pan, or brush the grill with some oil. Cook the lamb for about 4 minutes each side. (for medium rare) turning only once. remove from the pan.
4. Serve the lamb immediately.