Portable Food Infusion Smoker, Black
- Calculated at Checkout
Fire & Flavor for Craft Cocktails, Meats, Cheeses You Name It!
The Outset Infusion Smoker delivers full flavour and the perfect balance for cold smoking meat, fish, vegetables, desserts, beverages and classic cocktails in just 5 min. Smaller and more versatile than a smoker grill, it's the perfect alternative to smoker accessories for adding big, smoky flavour and aroma with very little effort. No soaking wood chips or cooking foods for hours for that smoky flavour. Cold smoking gently infuses a measured amount of natural cool smoke to enhance flavours without cooking or preserving foods, or changing textures or temperatures. No electricity required, it's battery-operated for portable, versatile use anywhere, both indoors or outside.
Compact and lightweight with integrated stand for comfortable, single-handed operation. The silicone nozzle extender hose places smoke with precision. Works with a variety of wood smoking chips, teas and spices, hay, dried flowers, and herbs. Approved for commercial use, the cold smoker is perfect for professional and home chefs, as well as mixologists.
- Smoke salmon after plating, serve smoked cheese or butters, cherry tomatoes for salads, sauces, chocolate, meringues and fruits in a flash. Easily elevate bartender recipes to exciting smoky cocktails, like smoky martini, smoky Mary and dragon's breath.
- Simply fill burn chamber, light the combustibles, and apply the smoke. Compact for easy storage and transport anywhere. Disassembles easily without tools. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Easy cleanup.
- HASSLE FREE - With the Outset Portable Infusion Smoker you are minutes away from eating delicious smoked food just grab it, light the wood chips, teas and spices, even hay, dried flowers and herbs to infuse a variety of natural smoky flavours to an array of food and drinks
- COOL SMOKE - to ensure the taste of your food doesn’t get ruined, our state-of-the-art designed fan filters out the heat from the smoke so the smoke is cool when leaving the nozzle and your food stays as you perfected it.
- BATTERY OPERATED - you should not have to be near an outlet every time you want to get quick fresh smoked food, with the Outset Portable Infusion Smoker that’s battery operated just press the button and it’s working.
- EASY TO STORE - if you like good tasty smoked food that doesn’t mean you need a large storage room, garage or shed to store it, with this compact size it doesn’t matter the size of your apartment, you can keep it everywhere including cabinet, pantry or anywhere where something small fits.
- EXPLORE DELICIOUSNESS - to experience a sizzling beef rib steak, well done pork shoulder, tasty pastrami or game birds with a twist, just smoke it grab a beer and enjoy food at its finest.
- Dimensions: 9-in L
- NOTE: Battery operated, 4 x AA batteries not included.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS & INACCURACIES
- We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-12 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Nov 1 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 15 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
Any product returned to The Gourmet Warehouse without prior authorization from The Gourmet Warehouse Online Customer Service will be considered an unauthorized return, and the customer will not receive credit for the product and The Gourmet Warehouse will not ship the product back to you.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.