Wood Smoking Chips - Apple + Mesquite + Hickory, Box of 3
- Calculated at Checkout
These 100% natural (no fillers) extra fine Wood Chips are designed specifically for cold smoker guns and stovetop smokers. The set include 3 six-ounce cans, 1 each of apple, hickory and mesquite woodchips to add natural smoke flavor and aroma with cold smoke food smokers to foods and bar creations including cheeses and cocktails. Wood chip cooking has become an art among seasoned outdoor chefs to perfectly infuse that unmistakable, deliciously rich flavor into grilled meats and vegetables. No need to pre-soak wood chips before smoking foods; compatible with the Breville-Smoking Gun food smoker, Polyscience The Smoking Gun Pro, Gourmia Portable Infusion Cold Smoker, Camerons Products Indoor - Outdoor Stovetop Smoker and of course the Outset Smoker Gun. Food infused with hickory, apple and cedar wood smoking chips offer a smoky enhanced taste. The result is more flavourful food for the discerning food, cheese and cocktail aficionado. Proudly made in the USA.
- The set include 3x six-ounce cans of 100% all Natural-no filler woodchips, 1 each of apple, hickory and mesquite
- Woodchips add natural smoke flavour and aroma to foods and bar creations including cheeses and cocktails with cold smoke food smokers
- No need to pre-soak wood chips before smoking
- Compatible with Breville Smoking Gun, Polyscience Smoking Gun Pro, Gourmia Cold Smoker and the Outset Portable Infusion Smoker
- Place Smoking Gun Woodchips in the chamber of The Smoking Gun, light with a match or lighter, and apply the cool smoke produced to foods and drinks
- Individual canister with screw-on lid keeps woodchips fresh between uses and easy storage.
- Includes: 3 x 6oz canisters
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
SHIPPING LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- We do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
- Gourmetwarehouse.ca is unable to ship to some PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas.
- We are unable to ship to the territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.