No Bake Raspberry Tart
- 200 grams boxed ginger thins
- 80 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 14 inch x 4 inch or 8-inch round removable bottom tart pan
- 3 cups fresh BC Raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh BC Blueberries
- 200 grams Italian Mascarpone, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- 1/3 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts
2. Place the mixture in the tart pan and press the bottom and sides firmly. Chill for 2 hours to set the base.
FOR THE TART FILLING: 1. Mix together the mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla. It is much easier to have the cheese at room temp to mix and spread. When you are ready to assemble, remove the shell from the pan, spread the soft cheese evenly into the chilled shell, be careful not to knock the sides down. Top with the fresh berries.
2. To finish drizzle with caramel sauce and toasted chopped hazelnuts.
Copyright (c) Caren McSherry 07/2018