The Redpath Canadian Bake Book
- Calculated at Checkout
- 336 pages
- Appetite by Random House
Over 200 Delectable Recipes for Cakes, Breads, Desserts and More
From one of Canada's oldest and most recognized food brands, Redpath Sugar (committed to producing quality products for Canadians since 1854), comes a baking bible filled with over 200 recipes perfect for every home baker and any occasion.
Redpath Sugar has been a staple in kitchens all across Canada since 1854, supporting cooks and bakers nation-wide for more than 160 years. In this, their first full cookbook, they share more than 200 recipes that showcase and celebrate the many distinct (and delicious!) culinary traditions of Canada. This cookbook offers recipes for everything from cookies, brownies, muffins, cakes, pies, and frostings, as well as recipes for holiday goodies, puddings, jams, and candies to be eaten and enjoyed year-round. From Cinnamon-Spice Haystacks to Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies; Chinese Egg Tarts to Double Chocolate Brownies; and Zesty Lemon Curd to Chocolate-Orange Babka, this baking book has it all.
The Baker's Kitchen section starts readers off with useful advice about baking ingredients, equipment, terms, and techniques. You'll find helpful tips on how to test the freshness of key baking ingredients such as yeast, baking powder, and baking soda. And there are simple-to-use, straightforward, and accessible guides throughout, designed to ensure a stress-free and accurate baking outcome every time. You'll learn to demystify the baking process through suggestions on adding and substituting ingredients, time-saving ways to prep, piping and decorating tips, and storing and freezing ingredients and baked goods.
A bakebook for all skill levels, this go-to guide covers everything you need to know about baking. The Redpath Canadian Bakebook is sure to become a classic on your bookshelf and your essential consultant for truly delicious and timeless recipes for many years to come.
We can ship to any address within Canada. Note that due to restrictions on some products, we are not shipping outside Canada.
- IN-STORE PICKUP / CURBSIDE CONTACTLESS PARKING PICKUP: Free (option available to customers with a billing address located in British Columbia).
- VANCOUVER Flat Rate Shipping: $13.00
- BRITISH COLUMBIA Shipping Rate starting as low as: $16.00
- ALBERTA, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN Shipping Rate starting at $17.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $23.21
- ONTARIO, QUEBEC, AND EASTERN PROVINCES Shipping Rate starting at $18.25 for 500g max parcel weight or as low as $29.89
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping for you based on the availability of your items, and the shipping option(s) you choose.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- We also do not ship electrical products outside the province of British Columbia.
Christmas Return Policy
In Store & Online
- A Receipt or Online Order Number is required for all refunds/exchanges.
- No refunds/exchanges on food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Special orders take at least 6-8 weeks for arrival and 50% deposits are non-refundable.
- Special orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before christmas day.
- Full refunds/exchanges will be honored if unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Purchases made between Oct 19 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10 with original receipt or gift receipt - this does not apply to Black Friday/Boxing Week sale items marked "Final Sale".
-There is no warranty on cutting boards. Due to the intimate nature of Tweezerman beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered "Final sale". - Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued. No refunds/exchanges on gift basket items.
- We check all breakables before they leave the store - once they leave the store they are your responsibility and are non-returnable if broken.
- Items bought for staging purposes will incur a 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned/exchanged after Dec 1.
- Items cannot be put on hold without full payment between Dec. 1 - 31st
- An Order Number is required for all refunds and exchanges.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any food items. All clearance items and books are final sale.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories. Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to email@example.com along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- There are no refunds/exchanges on Gift Baskets.