Watermelon Coconut Margarita
- Salt rim: 2 tbsp toasted shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp fleur de sel
- 2 oz Don Julio Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz orange liqueur
- 2 oz fresh watermelon juice
- 1 ½ oz lime juice
- ¼ oz agave syrup
- 1/8 tsp coconut extract
- For garnish: Fresh mint, and finely grated Coconut Yuzu Food Crayon
2. In a martini shaker or the large tin of a Boston shaker, add Don Julio Blanco tequila, Triple Sec, watermelon juice, lime juice, coconut extract, and agave syrup. Fill with ice and shake vigorously, until diluted.
3. Strain into garnished rocks glass over fresh ice. Garnish with fresh mint and finely shaved Coconut Yuzu Food Crayon.
Makes 1 large drink or 2 smaller drinks
Copyright (c) Christina Valagao 2021