- ½ package rice vermicelli
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 large carrots, grated into ribbons
- ¼ red onion, sliced paper thin
- ½ head napa cabbage, shredded fine
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch mint, chopped
- Peanuts, to garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- 1 tablespoon Spice 2.0
- 2 tablespoon Tamari
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Mirin
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ thumb of fresh ginger, grated fine
2. Place all salad ingredients in a separate bowl and toss well. Once well combined toss in the dressed noodles and toss thoroughly. Adjust dressing accordingly, you may not need much more dressing however its easier to add as you go as you cannot take away once it is dressed.
3. Top with peanuts and toasted sesame seeds.
2. Dressing Yields ¾ cup and will last in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week.
Copyright (c) Christina Valagao 2021