Crusted Prawns with 2.0 Chili Mayo
- 1/2 cup Dukkah spice
- 1/4 cup white sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds
- 2 egg whites
- 24 large uncooked prawns, peeled leaving the tails intact
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro. (Garnish)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil (garnish)
Ingredients for Chili 2.0 Mayo:
- 3/4 cup good mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons Cote D’Azur 2.0 Chili Paste
2. Lightly whisk the egg whites until frothy. Dip each prawn into the egg white and then into the dukkah mixture.
3. Press lightly so the spice mixture adheres to the prawn.
4. Lay each coated prawn onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake in a hot 425F preheated oven for about 5-6 minutes or until cooked just through.
6. To serve, lay the cooked prawns on your serving platter, scatter the fresh herbs over top.
7. Serve with the prepared chili mayo.